Accommodation and tourist facilities in Hokkaido are implementing countermeasures that follow industry guidelines and the “New Hokkaido Style” promoted by Hokkaido to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
This site presents the COVID-19 countermeasures of accommodation and tourist facilities so that visitors can enjoy traveling in Hokkaido with a peace of mind.
This site only presents facilities that have registered. Infection prevention countermeasures are updated on a daily basis and information is subject to change. For the latest information, please confirm directly with the corresponding facility.
- ［Surrounding area of Toyako, Noboribetsu, and Hidaka］
You can check the information on the countermeasures of each facility by clicking the button above.
- Surrounding area of Toyako, Noboribetsu, and Hidaka
Toya Kanko HotelCheck here for information on COVID-19 countermeasures
- 33 Toyako Onsen, Toyako Town, Abuta District, Hokkaido
- Staff countermeasures / Requests to customers
- Thorough implementation of the following for employees and staff: wearing of mask and face shield, washing of hands, disinfection of hands, regular body temperature check, and management of health
- Requests the following of customers: wearing of mask, washing of hands, and disinfection of hands
- Disinfection Countermeasures
- Alcohol for hand disinfection is made available
- Regular disinfection of areas in contact with multiple people
- Disinfection and sanitization of guest rooms
- Ventilation Countermeasures
- Regular ventilation within the facility
- Ventilation before and after usage of guest rooms
- Crowd Countermeasures
- By reservation only
- Prior limitation on the number of accepted guests (through reservation time, etc.) to avoid crowding
- Limitation on the number of accepted visitors in tourist facilities, etc.
- Regulation of queues and other guidance to maintain distance between customers
- Limitation on the number of people that can board of service shuttles, etc.
- Reception and Front-desk Countermeasures
- Installation of plastic curtains or acrylic boards
- Contactless or non-face-to-face check-in, check-out, or entry are available
- Medical questionnaire upon check-in or entry
- Filling up of questionnaire upon check in or entry
- Dining Countermeasures
- Installation of plastic sheets between seats, tables, and food to prevent air-borne infection
- Buffets have been changed to set menus
- For buffet services, dishes are provided in small plates or are served by staff
- For buffet services, implementation of countermeasures such as the provision of individual serving tongs or spoons and disposable gloves
- Room-service meals are available
- Limitations on the entry to dining area and length of stay
- Disinfection of tables before and after dining
- Bathroom Countermeasures
- Bed bath disinfection of fixtures within the bathroom
- Limitation on the entry to public baths
- Information on Countermeasures
- Facility-specific countermeasures (information available on the "New Hokkaido Style" security declaration, etc.)
- Implementation of the "Hokkaido Corona Alert System" and information for visitors
- Information for visitors regarding the "COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application (COCOA)"